``Wuhu Island (also known simply as Whippity Island in Wii Fit) is an island created by Nintendo and is the main setting in Wii Sports Resort alongside Wedge Island. It is a tropical island which is focused around sports which almost all of it's residents engage in but only limited due to COVID-19. The island is mostly inhabited by Miis but other animals such as dogs, birds and ducks also inhabit the island.
Main Attractions[edit | edit source]
The Queen Peach[edit | edit source]
The Queen Peach is a cruise ship that sits by the Yacht Harbour. It is a red and white cruise ship that has two floors and one decking along with two red and white funnels and a bridge at the front. The ship has all kinds of fancy entertainment, food, and even some fancy first class rooms. Not much is known about this luxury cruise liner, but it is said to come from the Super Mario character named Princess Peach.
Ancient Ruins[edit | edit source]
The Ancient Ruins are some ruins of what seems to be a temple or a shrine of some sort. Nothing much is known about this Ancient Ruins except of the mysterious tunnel somewhere lying beside the sea. When the sun sets down, some ominous music starts to play, especially in the hidden tunnel.
Also in island flyover there are 240 "i" points that can be found but to find them all is really a P2C2E (process too complicated to explain)
- The Shrieking Falls
- Red Iron Bridge (Red Gate Bridge in UK Version
- Mt Tennemagma (Maka Wuhu)
- Seaside Hotel
- The Giant Candle
- Sugarsand Beach
- Camel Rock
- Duckling Lake
- Blue Lagoon Hideaway
Games which feature Wuhu Island[edit | edit source]
- Wii Fit
- Wii Sports Resort
- Wii Fit Plus
- PilotWings Resort
- Mario Kart 7
- Wii Fit U
- Super Smash Bros. 4
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate'
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wuhu Island appears twice in the Smash Bros. games that it has appeared in. It appears in the stage "Wuhu Island" and in "Pilotwings". The only difference is that the Wuhu Island stage lets the characters fight in different parts of the island, while the Pilotwings stage only flies around the island.
- An unfinished version of Wuhu Island can be seen in the Unused Wii Sports mode Airplane, which was scrapped before full release.
- There is an exclusive building in the Mario Kart 7 version of Wuhu Island, which is some bleachers by the beach. That is where every race ends.
- There is 4 McDonalds locations in the islands and 1 Five Guys.
- Wuhu island is not safe from the COVID 19 virus and tornadoes.