Wedge Island is a small fictional island that features in the game Wii Sports Resort. The island is based around golf and all the golf events take place on it. It is a neighbouring Wuhu Island (Wii Sports Resort's main island.) There is a land bridge which is not seen in Wii Sports Resort that leads to Vahu Island, which is the main island in Wii Sports.
Below is a list a notable locations on the island:
- The Nineteenth Hole Hotel- The only building on the island and where tourists stay when visiting the island.
- Golf Course A
- Golf Course B
- Golf Course C
- Wedge Harbour- The place where boats arive at the island.
- Crab Rock
- The island features 6 "i Points" which are collected during the games "Flyover" mode.
- The island is connected to Wuhu Island by under water wires.
- This island is the farthest one from the main island of the archipelago, which in the Island Flyover game, both the day/night airport & evening airport trips to the island take at least 2-3 minutes of flying.
- It is connected by a land bridge to Vahu Island (as said above)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.